Farsley Farfield 6H Blog

Be a part of our learning adventure!

Welcome

0

Welcome to our 5H Blog at Farsley Farfield Primary School!

We hope that you will join us on our learning adventure this year!

Blogging gives all who participate in it an audience and a purpose for writing. Family and friends, as well as other visitors to our 5H blog will be able to read and join in our learning by responding to our posts and pages. The blog will also contain fun, interesting and educational links for the children and visitors to the blog to use. We hope that the 5H blog will take our learning from the classroom to our community and beyond!

Children in Year 5 have already learned about E-safety through their CAL sessions. The members of 5H will be given their own user names and passwords, so that they can write their own posts and comment on other postings on the blog.

In my role as administrator, I will read the posts and monitor the blog alongside the children. No posts or comments will be published without an administrator checking it first. However I will not correct all the children’s spelling before publishing – it is important that the children are encouraged to edit and improve their own work, rather than rely on me to correct it for them.

We hope that you enjoy reading and contributing to our blog as we continue to move and grow on our learning adventure in Year 5.

Mrs Heap