Farsley Farfield 6J's Blog

Be a part of our learning adventure!

Leavers 2020

Friday 17th July | No comments yet
6

What a roller coaster of a year 2020 has been. I know that this is not the ending most of you had imagined but I hope that you have enjoyed your final days as much as possible.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the parents, carers and children for their hard work and on-going support. We have been a great home/school team as we strive to do our best for the children. Also, thank you for the very kind cards and gifts I have received over the past few days. I really appreciate them all.

We were able to hold a small celebration assembly where the children had the opportunity to reminisce on their time at Farfield and Mr Harris shared some words of wisdom for the future. Each child received their year book and a certificate to celebrate all of their achievements over the years.

The winners of the Farfield Child awards really personify what the Farfield spirit is all about. These children have consistently shown dedication, resilience, positivity, kindness and a strong understanding of our school learning hive. They have a spirit of adventure and don’t mind getting muddy! They have become role models across the school and active citizens both in the school and wider community.

A huge well done to Daniel Barratt and Laura Walton.

To the children, I would like to wish you well as you move on to your next adventure with a reminder that you take the spirit of Farfield with you always. Never forget that you will forever be a Farfield Child and all of us here are cheering you on every step of the way. You can be anything you want to be!

I will be leaving Google Classroom open so that the children can continue to communicate with me and their peers for a little while – we may even have a little Google Meet over the summer. There is a lovely leavers video link in the email sent for you to watch. I hope that you enjoy listening to all of the memories of Farfield.

Take care and best wishes for the future,

Miss Jones