Farsley Farfield 6J's Blog

Be a part of our learning adventure!

SATs Information

Friday 10th May | 4 comments
12

Year 6 SATs take place Monday 13th May to Thursday 16th May

Each day, children should bring a water bottle and some fruit for mid-morning snack. It is very important that the children are well-rested, have eaten a nutritious breakfast and are on time for school. If they are ill or will be late, please ring the school as soon as possible so we can make alternative arrangements for their tests.

Year Six After SATs Treats

We will have completed all of our tests in time for Singing Assembly on Thursday morning (10:00).

Thursday morning session 2: In our own classes for a Writing lesson

Thursday afternoon: PPA as normal

Friday morning: Writing followed by a Movie

We will spend the part of Friday morning enjoying a movie together. Children may bring a cushion and a teddy. We will be sharing a snack during the film. If possible, please bring the item highlighted below. Please only send enough to be shared between 4 children.

popcorn                      small cakes/biscuits                 individual juice cartons (nothing fizzy)

The movie choices will be:

Night at the Museum – Secret of the Tomb

Wonder

Both films are rated PG. If you have any concerns, please let us know.

Friday afternoon: Outdoor Afternoon

The Year 6 children may bring outdoor toys such as scooters, bikes, balls, roller blades, skipping ropes, hula hoops etc. We will spend the afternoon out on the school grounds (weather permitting). There will also be an opportunity to do puzzles, draw or read under a tree for those who prefer some quiet.  Toys such as scooters, roller blades and bikes require a helmet and other appropriate safety equipment.

Thank you,

The Year 6 Team

4 responses to “SATs Information”

1. Tracy perkins says:

Lucas loves Night at the museum,will let him know all the fun plans for friday.

2. Marion Cole says:

Sounds like a lovely end to the week. Fingers crossed for good weather on Friday. Phoebe votes for the film ‘Wonder’ too please.

3. Peter Harris says:

I vote Wonder! Fabulous book and film.

4. Mason KV says:

WOW! I remember the rewards day and the final day of school like it was yesterday. Is it really that time again already? I’m having a wonderful time at Crawshaw; even without any major friends being there! A funny story about my last day of school:

In the area of the park that leads onto an area near farfield, there were horses for a short time! I went to have a look at a horse me, Evie and Aiysha had been interacting with for a while. Evie and Aiysha were both unable to go however; it was just me. There was a baby horse and I called Aiysha up, to hold my phone whilst I stroked this horse. I have treasured the signed shirt and photo ever since.