6H E-Safety Guidelines
Our blog is on the World Wide Web.
Please remember these key guidelines before you start blogging.
• Protect your identity – Only use your first name – no surnames. Parents who leave comments chiefessays.net are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
• Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
• TISIWIRIII (Think it, say it, write it, read it, improve it)- Write in good English and show off your knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
• Be polite and respectful – Don’t post anything that could hurt anyone. Be positive and constructive if you are going comment.
• Be Original- Make sure you work is your own – don’t copy and paste from other sites. If you think others will find things useful, link the site in your post.
• All posts and comments are checked before they are published.
A note on E-safety
We will use the ‘Thinkuknow‘ website as part of our Internet theessayclub.com safety work. You may find it useful to look at the website with your children and discuss the rules at home too.
If you have any queries or questions, please contact us by placing a comment. Alternatively you can speak to us directly before or after school or contact us by phone.
Mrs Heap & Mrs Hoyle